Monday 23 March 2015

The Soldiers Journey To War (descriptive writing)

The sky is a mixture of grey with patches of white sashaying through. Down the bank side of the uneven ground lies a road that looks like a bottomless pit. As I kneel lifelessly on the hard, continuously patterned ground, I look around. In the distance I see never-ending dead bushes. I feel like the further I let my sight seek, the worse everything gets. The ground is getting more like elephants skin every meter. I decide that today isn’t the day to mope around and be lazy anymore. I finally realise that this is war.

4 comments:

  1. rocket: I think that I could have described a bit more of what was around me
    star: I really like my opening sentence
    star: I like it how my last sentence rymes

    ReplyDelete
  2. star: i like how you said the sky is a mixture of grey with patches of white sashaying through.
    star: i like how you said bottomless pit
    rocket:i think you could have maybe said what you were feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. star 1 i like how you say gray saching through the white
    star 2 i like how you say continuely
    rocket i think you should describe the scene a little bit more

    ReplyDelete